Christian Aid (CA) is a long term development partner of CCRDA. Over the last seven years, CA has supported CCRDA to promote mutual learning, information exchange as well as enhancing ethical practices of member organizations.
As a continuation of this long term commitment, CA has signed a project agreement with CCRDA on March 14, 2018.The project will be implemented from April 2018- December 2018 with a total budget of GBP 8000 (approximately 288,000 birr).
To enhance the operating environment of CSOs through promoting multidimensional partnership engagement and ethical standard.
- Organize a regular consultation session on CSO-private sector partnership platform
- Organize a workshop on the CSO-private sector partnership strategy and develop an implementation guideline.
- Conduct familiarization workshop of the CoC for signatories
- Organize orientation session and signing event of the CoC for new members
- Organize peer learning workshop for signatories of the Code
- Conduct assessment visit on the implementation status of the CoC at selected organizations